Let us know if:
- someone in your household has medical requirements or mobility issues;
- you have pets or livestock;
- you are registering on behalf of someone else;
- you need financial assistance.
Our coordinators will help connect you with the right services to meet your household’s needs.
Other agencies that can help
- If you need immediate, emergency accommodation following a natural disaster, please contact your local Civil Defence centre. If you require emergency accommodation for a reason other than natural disaster, please contact the Ministry of Social Development(external link).
- Tenancy Services website(external link) provides guidance to tenants and landlords in the event of a natural disaster.
- If you are having difficulty resolving your insurance or EQC claim, the Residential Advisory Service(external link) or the Greater Christchurch Claims Resolution(external link) Service may be able to help.
- If you are experiencing employment issues, Employment New Zealand(external link) provides advice on employment rights.